Sunday, December 10, 2006

Greetings Spinners, Felters & Fiber Artists

Hello Everyone,

I am new at this and still trying to figure out how to set it up. I'm Elizabeth Ferraro from the Apple Rose Farm in Wrightstown, NJ. We raise Cormo Sheep, California Red Sheep and Angora Goats. We are a fiber farm where fleece is covered and keep nice and clean for hand spinners. We also wash our fleece and dye it many wonderful colors.

I guess the best way for you to see our farm is to visit our web site www.applerose.com . We have a fiber shop where you can see our roving, batts and Mohair locks. We open to the public by appointment 609-752-0596. We also take e-mail orders.

I am a felter and enjoy working with our Cormo batts. Doll makers like our Mohair Locks for doll hair while others like the locks for adding to other types of fiber projects.

Please ask me anything you like about fiber and I will try to answer your questions. I would like to know where the directions are for this blog. Where and how do you post photos?

No comments: